The Expedition Heritage is our original Expedition Parka design with a fur hood trim, designed to keep you warm and dry in extreme conditions and cold climates.
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.Features
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Fleece-lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Expedition' emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 6 exterior pockets: 4 double-entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro®closures, side entry has zipper closures. Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with top flap and Velcro® closure
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.