Our original Canada Goose Men’s Chilliwack Bomber that provides durability, mobility and added warmth with a fur hood trim.
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower handwarmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket: drop-in pocket
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.