Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets.
- Vertically adjustable & adjustable hood opening, non-removable
- Non-removable coyote fur ruff
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snap pockets & two lower pockets with Velcro flaps
- Exterior utility pocket on left sleeve
- Heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs and waistband keep out the cold
- Double reinforced elbows for durability