A burly 25-liter daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the durability you expect from our Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing plus a recycled TPU-film laminate. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with weather-resistant, recycled TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered internal pocket for small items
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Back panel handle acts as a pass-through so you can stack it on rolling luggage
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 640 g (22.58 oz)
- 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a postindustrial recycled TPU-film laminate
- 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Hand Wash, Do Not Bleach, Drip Dry, Do Not Iron