A breathable, technical wind breaker constructed using Pertex® Quantum Air and body-mapped fabric positioning, ideal for keeping you comfortable and protected on mountain runs.
Stay warm, dry, and well ventilated on exposed mountain runs with this technical windproof shell. Constructed using Pertex® Quantum Air to protect you from turbulent winds without compromising breathability, the Windveil Jacket offers you enhanced protection from the elements during intense activity. Strategically placed Motiv™ jersey panels help to wick away sweat and control odour, making an ultra-breathable, fast-drying, lightweight windproof jacket with exceptional next-to-skin comfort.
The body-mapped fabric positioning has been deliberately designed to efficiently regulate your heat and sweat, particularly when you’re wearing it with a hydration vest. Elasticated cuffs allow you to quickly check your progress on your sports watch or activity tracker and are extended to protect your hands from the cold on blustery ridges. The hem drawcord helps to seal out wind chill, while the lightweight full-length zip provides additional venting when you’re attacking an incline. Your gels or card can be stored in the small back pocket, which doubles up as a stuff sack for the jacket when it’s not needed.
- Fit: Slim
- Fabric Main: 20D Pertex Quantum Air nylon (47gsm) \ DWR \ 1 cfm
- Fabric Secondary: Motiv™ Aero single jersey fabric with subtle mesh structure (85gsm) with odour control treatment
- Centre back length:(Size M): 76cm / 29.9inch
- Weight: 131g/4.6oz (size M)
- Product Code: QWS-68
- Body mapped fabric positioning to better regulate heat and sweat, especially when wearing a hydration vest
- Engineered air permeable fabric to optimally regulate temperature
- Lightweight YKK® full length centre front zip for enhanced venting and fit
- Elasticated cuffs allow for easy access to sports watch or activity tracker
- Extended cuffs to optimise hand warmth during exposed runs
- Small back pack away pocket with internal attachment loop, doubles as a perfect gel or card pocket
- Hem drawcord for enhanced fit and weather protection
- Strategically shaped stretch panels enables a great fit both under and over a hydration vest