This sporty quilted parka has a shell made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
This parka resists wintry weather. The Radalie Parka has a shell made from 100% recycled nylon, and has warm, 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed tricot liner at inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets for comfort. Center-front zip and stand-up collar keep out the chill. Quilt lines, princess seams and zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets lend a contemporary feminine silhouette, while the left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket gives a nod to our heritage. Inner right-chest stash pocket stashes valuables. Midthigh length.
- soft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon parka with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Quilt lines and princess seams give the jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed-tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discrete welt
- Left-chest Retro-X patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips closed
- Midthigh length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 522 g (18.4 oz)
Size & Fit
Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn