The Patagonia Men’s Jackson Glacier jacket, which is sold here at Escape Outdoors, is the ultimate winter coat for outdoor-loving individuals! Featuring 700-fill-power 100% recycled down insulation, this piece of outerwear will keep you warm and comfortable in the harshest conditions. Plus, the advanced design makes the Patagonia men’s Jackson Glacier jacket ideal for performance and sporting activities.
- 2-layer 100% recycled polyester shell is made with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Waterproof, polyurethane-coated, two-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes weather protection
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- High-volume front pockets have hidden zippers and are lined with soft brushed jersey; an internal, media-compatible pocket secures with a zipper for a phone or other valuables
- Adjustable hem with hidden drawcords routed inside front pockets
- The trim, streamlined fit allows the down insulation to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Made in Vietnam.
- 879 g (31 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn