A versatile, transitional pullover that is windproof with a shell made from NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with a heritage-inspired box-seam neckline with metal quarter-zip and stand-up collar
- Kangaroo-style front pocket
- Box quilting reduces bulk and creates an effective heat-trapping surface while increasing compressibility
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out cool air and moisture
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 510 g (18 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn