Our largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Black Hole® Duffel 100L lives for rugged adventure and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; two mesh interior lid pockets keep essentials organized and close at hand
- The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- Made in Vietnam.
- 1,640 g (3 lbs 9.85 oz)
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved