The Incline Pant replaces our bestselling Sawtooth Pants with an updated fit and style.
Built with lightweight Matrix™ softshell, they offer all the stretch, breathability, and weather protection of Incline AS Pant, in a lighter package for milder temperatures. Fast drying, wind and weather resistant, these timeless, go-anywhere outdoor pants are ideal for hiking, trekking and backpacking adventures.
Designed with a regular fit and great stretch, articulation, and mobility they enable you to tackle tough terrain without restriction. They have a shaped waistband with double snap fly closure, belt loops, and a tethered drawcord at the hem – ideal for cinching in if you’re crossing boggy ground or the wind picks up. Practical and versatile, they have three zipped pockets for stashing essentials. Available in multiple leg lengths.
- Weight:293g/10.3oz (Size 10)
- Matrix™ stretch double weave nylon (182gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Midweight stretch fabric for great freedom of movement
- Shaped waistband with double snap closure and YKK® zip fly
- Belt loops
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Tethered drawcord hem
- Mini twin needle top stitching throughout
- New for SS22 the New Incline is an updated and refined version of the Sawtooth Pant
- Main: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane. Second: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane.