By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled Patagonia men’s P-6 logo uprisal hoody reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Know better; do better. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Men’s P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoody Features:
- Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch
- Classic pullover hoody with adjustable drawstring and kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Rib-knit side panels, cuffs and hem; ribbed side panels provide improved movement
- Patagonia original art
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Men’s P-6 logo uprisal hoody Made in Mexico.
- 680 g (24 oz)
- 11.5-oz 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton knit fleece with a brushed back
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn