This 95% recycled Patagonia Men's P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoody is made using 14.9 plastic bottles and .82 pounds of cotton scrap, saving 184 gallons of water versus a conventional cotton hoody. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Patagonia P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoody is made from heavier-weight recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester/spandex fleece fabric with a brushed back for cozy warmth next-to-skin. Classic pullover Uprisal Hoody styling with a kangaroo pouch handwarmer pocket to secure essentials. Original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Get the extraordinary Patagonia Men's P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoody now at Escape Outdoors!
- Champion-weight fabric with soft brushed back for a classic heavyweight feel.
- Classic pullover Patagonia P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoody with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
- 726 g (25.6 oz)
- 10.9-oz 47.5% recycled cotton/47.5% postconsumer recycled polyester/5% spandex fleece.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.