Wind can be a pretty big hassle on outdoor adventures, but when it comes to protection you've got a trick up your sleeves, on your harness, in your pack, and pretty much anywhere else. It's the ultralight, ultra-packable Patagonia Houdini Full-Zip Jacket. Made with a lightweight recycled nylon ripstop that blocks the wind on summit trails and exposed rock faces, this jacket weighs less than four ounces and packs down in an instant. The entire jacket stuffs into its own carabiner-loop chest pocket, letting you clip it onto a pack or harness when the wind dies down, or tuck it into a pocket of even the smallest running pack. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating helps shed lighter rain when ever-changing mountain weather throws you a curveball, and the one-pull adjustable hood tacks on added protection from the elements. You've got all of that, plus a full-zip design that lets you ventilate easy when you start to work up a sweat pushing towards the summit, whether you're climbing a face or dogging it up a trail so steep it just feels like one.
- Ultralight and packable windbreaker for any and all of your pursuits
- Recycled nylon ripstop blocks the wind on blustery peaks
- DWR coating protects from light rain on drizzly mountain days
- Chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a carabiner loop
- One-pull hood adjustment provides snug protection in an instant
- Half-elastic cuffs and drawcord hem help seal out the wind
- Reflective chest logo helps boost visibility on low-light runs