We make the Better Sweater® Jacket for travel plans that rely on hope and good fortune. With a sweater-knit face and moisture-wicking fleece interior for warmth, this versatile, go-anywhere jacket functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry. Soft and bulk-free, the Better Sweater is made of 10-oz 100% polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty and the stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length