When backpacking during winter, the basic rule still applies: travel light. That’s made possible by wearing the ultra warm but ultra light CANADA GOOSE LODGE HOODY. This windproof down jacket provides insulation and protection to ensure your winter adventures are pleasurable.
Extremely warm and windproof but compressing to almost nothing, the Lodge Hoody is ideal for backcountry activities and lightweight packing. The full-feature hood, drop down tail and extra ripstop nylon shell provide further protection, helping to keep valuable body heat in.
- Two hand pockets and one Napoleon chest pocket with zipper closures provide a place to safely store your belongings
- Stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Jacket can be packed into brushed tricot lined inner pocket to create a comfy pillow
- Adjustable tunnel hood for better protection against high-winds
- Internal stretch mesh pocket for easy-access storage
- Hip-length with a drop tail
- Adjustable hem, when pulled in tight, seals out cold and wind
- Insulated front storm flap with a brushed tricot chin guard behind a two-way locking reversed coil zipper
- Brushed tricot at the back neck for increased warmth
- Double layer windproof shell provides increased protection from the cold and wind
- Centre back length: 30” (76.2cm)