The slim-fitting Women's Brookvale Hoody comes hip-length and has a stylish Quilt-through design, making it lightweight, flexible, and packable. This comfort-orientated Hoody derives breathable warmth from 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down, with a 2 rating on Canada Goose' Thermal Experience Index, indicating heating capacity in temperatures to -15°C. The fashionable cut and sleek hood design walk the line between an alpine activity functional insulator and your daily commutes. It comes with an enhanced-fit stretch binding along the hood opening. Stretch binding also exists around the sleeve cuffs, where integrated thumb-loops provide extra comfort and performance. The hoody is packable into its interior pocket, great for travelling to colder destinations when luggage space is at a premium.
- Packable into interior mesh pocket for easy travel
- Quilt-through design
- Down-filled hood with stretch binding along opening adds warmth and element protection
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Stretch cuff binding with thumb-loops keep sleeves in place during active use and adds on-off ease when layering
- Hem features interior drawcord to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: lower pockets with zipper closures
- 1 interior pocket: mesh drop-in pocket
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc on left sleeve
Materials & Care
- VEREFLEX 15D®
- Versatile & Ultra Lightweight
- A classic ripstop construction that provides reliable performance in versatile conditions.
- A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro-twill.