The Langford Parka Heritage is our original Langford Parka. Offering clean lines, a modern look and fur hood trim for superior warmth.
This stylish urban piece is similar to the Chateau and Banff parkas but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the centre front zipper and two interior pockets, Langford offers clean lines and a modern look - all in an uncompromisingly protective parka. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.Features
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Hood has removable fur ruff
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and Velcro® closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
-15°C / -25°C
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.