A lightweight waterproof jacket with extraordinary stretch and breathability. Designed to provide unimpeded mobility during fast-paced days in the mountain.
The Rab Women's Kinetic 2.0 provides the stretch and comfort of a softshell with the protection of a hardshell. A fuss-free layer you can keep on all day, through all weather conditions.
Proflex - Rab's own waterproof membrane, developed to offer stretch and breathability. Featuring a natural elasticity, it works in harmony with this jacket's knitted outer to maintain stretch and mobility. The inner fabrics of Proflex laminates have excellent wicking properties. They work with the hydrophilic membrane to accelerate the process of moisture movement away from the body and out through the system. A DWR treatment on the face fabric keeps the membrane functioning at its best.
- YKK Aquaguard centre front zip
- Rear hood adjustment
- Under helmet elasticated hood, with a stiffened and flexible polymer peak
- YKK aquaguard pocket zips
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Single end adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Centre back length (Size 10): 64cm/25.2inch