Warm and soft with a little extra grit, the men's R1 TechFace hoodie helps you handle gusty, scrappy days on the rock with wind- and abrasion-resistant, water-repellent face fabric.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric offers warmth and increased wind and abrasion resistance compared to previous designs
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish on face fabric helps shed moisture
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides coverage and visibility
- Pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backers; external zippered left chest pocket
- Low-bulk, snag-resistant, stretch-knit cuffs provide coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cordlocks at front hem