Our premium ski/boarding pants for girls offer more mobility with less bulk. They have a waterproof H2No Performance Standard shell and are insulated with Thermogreen polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet. For an extra season of wear, our grow-fit feature increases length by two inches. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell (47% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; insulated with 80-g Thermogreen polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- For a great fit, there are seams on the back yoke and the contoured, fixed waistband has external adjustments; for comfort, the waistband is lined with microdenier fleece
- Zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered, snapped handwarmer pockets; secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant legs
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot and keeps cold out; tab inside pant leg snaps into a loop on back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground when walking to and from the slopes
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by two inches for extended wear; reflective logo on front knee
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Made in Vietnam.
- 499 g (17.6 oz)