This award-winning jacket pairs a flexible fit with premium down insulation. Reflective tap on the back of the collar adds visibility in low light. Thermal Mapping strategically places down where your body needs it the most and the quilt-through design keeps this jacket lightweight and reduces pack size.
- Made with Feather-Light-10D™ durable and lightweight fabric with Tensile-Tech fabric under the arms and side panels
- 800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
- Reflective tape on back of the collar for added visibility
- Brushed tricot-lined collar for added comfort
- Thermal Mapping (TM) strategically placed where the body needs it most to maximize warm and breathability
- Quilt-through design reduces pack size and bulk
- Insulated windguard under the centre front zip to keep the cold out
- Packs into the exterior left pocket
- Stretch cuff binding with thumbloops to keep the sleeves in place
- Black tonal Canada Goose Arctic Disc
- Thermal Experience Index Rating: TEI1 Lightweight 5°C/-5°C
- Slim fit.