Cold New England winters and bone-chilling cold spells in the Windy City call for the Canada Goose Men's Emory Parka. Packed full of Arctic-worthy down insulation, the Emory offers unsurpassed warmth when the mercury drops to intolerable degrees. Earning a four on Canada Goose's Thermal Experience Index, the Emory will keep you warm in temperatures as low as 5F and comfortable when they duck as low as -15F.
The robust fabric withstands wind, wear, and water thanks to a stout cotton blend construction and DWR treatment. A fur ruff along the hood puts the jacket on par with vintage parkas, but it is also removable when you're just wearing the jacket around town. Never one to overlook the importance of fit, Canada Goose gave this jacket a flatteringly slim silhouette through the body with a mid-length hem for added coverage and warmth for those especially cold days.
- Enduring warmth for winter's coldest months
- 625-fill down is light in weight and heavy on warmth
- Vertically adjustable hood adapts to changing weather
- Coyote fur ruff at hood is removable
- Lined chin guard adds next-to-skin comfort
- Elasticized skirt seals out snow and cold drafts
- Slim fitting through the body with hip-length hem