The Piena ski jacket is a highly functional 4-way stretch jacket with waterproof, permanently water-repellent and breathable properties. The light padding provides warmth, complemented by the high stand-up collar and the detachable hood. Mesh inserts under the sleeves offer a comfort upgrade, while the internal snow skirt keeps moisture out. Fully taped seams complete the design.
- Fit: straight cut
- Modern colourblocking design
- High, inside padded stand-up collar
- Hood detachable by means of zipper and Velcro fasteners
- Sleeve cuffs with Velcro straps
- Internal stretch cuffs with thumb loop
- Two-way zipper
- Two zipped pockets
- Seam-covered ski pass zipper pocket on left sleeve.
- FIRE+ICE logo rubber patch on left sleeve.
- Side zipper with mesh ventilation panel.
- One inside zipper pocket
- Snow skirt in brand-typical design with press studs.
- With durable water-repellent finish
- Warming padding
- Fully taped seams
- Hem with internally adjustable elastic