The Ascendor’s body mapped construction is designed to adapt more efficiently to your output and the conditions. A midweight, grid backed fleece is zoned to the torso, hips, shoulders, and upper arms and a lighter weight, micro grid backed fleece covers the centre hood, under and lower arms, and centre back. These two fabrics work differently, wicking, breathing, and drying more quickly in the high heat areas. When you’re working hard swinging ice tools, ascending steep slopes, or moving fast, the Ascendor is designed to regulate your temperature and keep you comfortable. So, you can keep moving, make progress without stops, and enjoy every minute.
The under-helmet hood fits snugly around the face and offers that extra boost of warmth when the wind picks up. Stretchy and slim fitting, it’s comfortable under other gear and fits easily under a harness with a longer length at the back to cover the hips. Low bulk and packable, it’s a dynamic layer suited to high energy ascents.
- Body mapped fabric positioning to better regulate body temperature, optimally positioned for use as a midlayer
- Soft Thermic™ G fleece over front torso, hips, shoulders & upper arms
- Lightweight Thermic™ G grid fleece over centre hood, lower arms and centre back for better temperature regulation
- Under helmet hood with fully elasticated face opening
- YKK® VISLON® centre front zip with fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- 1 YKK® zipped mesh lined chest pocket with lightweight zip pull
- Flatlocked seams throughout for improved comfort
- Elasticated binding at the cuffs and hem for fit and comfort
- Dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
- Main: 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane. Second: 96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Main Fabric: Thermic™ G (235gsm) Grid backer recycled polyester fleece
- Centre back length (Size M): 71.5cm / 28.1inch