The North Face Women's Nuptse 2 Vest
Amply insulated with 700-fill goose down, this iconic vest is extremely warm, lightweight, and highly compressible for travel.
Amply insulated with 700-fill goose down, this iconic vest is extremely warm, lightweight, and highly compressible for travel. Ideal as both a stand-alone layer in cool conditions or worn under a waterproof shell during cold rain showers.
- High-loft down vest now features a more streamlined silhouette
- Relaxed fit
- Taffeta exterior with double overlay at shoulders for durability with backpacks
- 700 fill goose down insulation with sewn-through construction to eliminate cold spots
- Brushed collar lining
- Stows in hand pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal chest pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Style: CUQ6
- Avg Weight: 450 g (15.87 oz)
- Fabric: Body: 65D 315 g/m² (2.5 oz/yd²) 100% polyester
- Insulation: 700 fill down
- Length From Center Back: 25"
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
4 years later and still my go-to pieceI have not lived without the Nuptse Vest by The North Face for about eight years. I love it so much I have bought it twice. Due to it being down it will lose feathers over time, THEY ALL DO THIS... You will not find a down item that does not lose feathers. My first vest lasted about four years and my new one is hitting the four year mark but has a lot more fluff than my previous one. I have had no issues with the stitching or the zippers and it washes extremely well. Not only is this vest one of the most popular vests of all time (in my opinion) but it looks great and can be worn with a number of outfits. It is my go-to item for running errands but also if I am going out for a casual night I will wear it with jeans, boots, a long sleeve, and scarf. It is amazing for fall and spring sporting events where it isn't so cold that you need a heavy jacket AND the vest has an inside chest pocket that can hold a small wallet and your phone. It is so difficult to find women's apparel with inside chest pockets. I have also worn the vest under ski shells on really cold days. Its an amazing way to keep your core warm and still have more mobility with your arms.Regular fitBrogan D.2/17/2017