Whether you're alpine climbing, skiing, or exploring a wintry city, The North Face Lucia Hybrid Down Jacket provides you with the warmth and mobility you want. Its hybrid construction pairs light and lofty down insulation with stretchy side panels. The down offers compressible warmth while the side panels provide freedom of movement and breathability whether you're climbing up or skiing down. The face fabric of the Lucia is treated with DWR to bead and repel light moisture so the down stays protected and can keep you warm even in unexpected snow falls. The wrist gaiters seal your body heat in and prevent snow from getting in when you're reaching up to a high hand hold.
- Slim fitting down jacket for warmth and mobility in cold temps
- 550-fill down provides lightweight, packable warmth
- DWR treatment sheds light moisture to protect down
- Stretch panels at underarms and sides offer breathability
- Wrist gaiters seal in body heat for additional warmth