Spend and Get Offer
15% Back GIFT CARD
On All Full-Price Item Purchases
Offer subject to adjustments due to returns, cancellations, and exchanges.
Lightweight, breathable pants for easy on-off when conditions go south.
- Standard fit
- 13" leg opening
- Encased-elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Hand pockets with additional invisible-zip pocket on right
- Two back pockets
- Cinchable, adjustable leg
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Tonal heat transfer logo on back-right yoke
- Inseam: R 27"
- Solid: 125 G/M² 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane Herringbone Woven With FlashDry-XD™/Non-Fluorinated Durable Water-Repellent (NF DWR) Finish
- Heather: 140 G/M² 72% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 5% Elastane Herringbone Woven With FlashDry-XD™ And NF DWR Finish
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) Protection:
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.