Built for mountain- and city-life, this retro Nuptse vest that has a boxy silhouette, original shiny ripstop fabric, iconic oversize baffles and stowable hood will keep you warm and dry when it gets cold and wet.
- Boxy silhouette vest inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Vest
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Oversize baffles
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal, secure-zip pocket
- Exposed, VISLON®, two-way center front zip
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Center Back: 26"
- Solid: 40D 54 G/M² 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Lining: 50D 69 G/M² 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 700 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.