Warm your dome (not the globe) with our Climate Beneficial wool beanie that was proudly made in the USA. The premium wool was sourced in partnership with Fibershed from Bare Ranch, which raises sheep using carbon farming practices that not only sequester more carbon dioxide than the ranch emits but also improve soil health. Bare Ranch’s carbon farming practices are expected to sequester 4,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide each year. This amount of sequestered carbon dioxide is equivalent to offsetting the emissions from about 850 passenger vehicles a year. We believe that a hyper-local, climate conscious approach to sheep ranching can reshape our relationship with our land.
- Recognized as a Fast Company World Changing Idea finalist in 2018
- Ribbed beanie that's knit with wool from a ranch that sequesters more carbon than it emits
- Durable, California-grown wool produced in partnership with FIBERSHED
- Beanie and leather patch are made in the USA
- The BACKYARD PROJECT represents our ongoing journey towards crafting responsible products from more sustainable materials.