Travel ready and up for anything you can imagine, our Railay Pant is built for ladies who love to explore (and always feel their best while doing it). What makes this style so versatile? We’ll show you.
Let’s start with the performance factors. The Railay Pant has UPF 50+, moisture-wicking properties, and a sustainable performance stretch fabric that lets you move with total comfort. We even added an interior drawcord at the waistband for extra adjustability.
You know what else you need while traveling? Storage space. Which is why you’ll find plenty of pockets in this pant: two on the front, a hidden zipper option on your left, and an extra one on the back. Top it off with a sporty style that fits in anywhere, and you’re good to go.
- Stretch performance woven
- Encased elastic waistband with gathered seaming detail
- Interior drawcord for waistband adjustability
- Front hand pockets
- Hidden zip pocket at wearer's left side seam
- Back welt pocket at wearer's right
- Bottom leg ruching
- Size S: Front rise 11.5"/ Inseam: 25"
- Relaxed fit
- UPF 50+
- Moisture wicking
- Bluesign ® approved fabric
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- 68% Recycled Polyester / 19% Polyester / 13% Spandex