Conditions above the 45th parallel frequently fluctuate from a steady drizzle to piercing cold, but the H2No® Performance Standard of the Patagonia Women’s Vosque 3-in-1 Parka maintains its elegance throughout. This versatile, insulated 3-in-1 coat offers three options: wear the 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell together with the zip-out, Thermogreen®-insulated parka; or wear each on its own. Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall, zip-through stand-up collar lies flat when unsnapped. The waterproof shell has a center-back seam and shoulder yoke for a shaped, feminine fit. The zip-out jacket features flattering princess seams and gradation of horizontal baffled quilt lines from neck to hem. Adjustable cuffs and on-seam handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers secure valuables.
- H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 waterproof, insulated parka offers a trio of options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell with a warm, zip-out parka insulated with a 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled); or wear each piece on its own
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar lies flat
- Flattering darts in the front
- Waterproof shell has a center-back seam and shoulder yoke for a contoured, feminine fit
- Zip-out parka has flattering princess seams and horizontal quilt lines
- Modern, fun silhouette; on-seam handwarmer pockets have hidden zippers
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 65% nylon/35% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.7-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Zip-out liner: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Purchase your Patagonia Women’s Vosque 3-in-1 Parka at Escape Outdoors today.