Whether you're navigating the saturated sidewalks of Portland, ME or Portland, OR, the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell City Coat provides a stylish alternative to the soggy newspaper canopy, keeping the rain at bay as you go along your way. The 2.5-layer H2No barrier defies both water and wind, breathes like a champ, and dries in a flash so you're protected from water, both inside and out.
With a face fabric of robust, 50-denier recycled nylon ripstop, the shell stays clean and trim, even after close encounters with less-than-gentle concrete cornerstones. Beneath that protective shell, the H2No membrane stops water before it hits your skin and moves moisture away from your body so dry is the norm, not the exception. The two-way adjustable hood keeps your head dry, while two handwarmer pockets ensure lots of space in case you've ditched a pack or purse for a more low-profile look.
- Get maximum coverage from the rain with this reliable everyday coat
- Waterproof and breathable H2No membrane shields you from the storm
- Durable face fabric is made from entirely recycled nylon
- Adjustable hood gives you snug protection against rain and wind
- Two-way zipper allows for quick venting on crowded subway cars
- Mid-thigh length offers greater coverage and protection
- Zippered pockets give you easy everyday storage for smaller items