An insulated technical storm shell, built to battle everything from spindrift to sleet. Using a highly breathable liner and FullRange® insulation (40% recycled), wrapped in a stretchy H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric, the Stretch Nano Storm® Jacket keeps you warm, dry and moving. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric made using ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon yarns built from sources that include discarded fishing nets
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, allows heat to easily move away from the body
- Articulated pattern and design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement; concealed RECCO® reflector
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood for optimal protection and visibility
- Two welted chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets, both with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two internal mesh catch-all pockets
- Welted two-way pit zippers help dump heat and are easy to use with gloves
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 516 g (18.2 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn