Designed for breezy nights by the campfire, this reversible vest provides just enough core warmth as a layer to be treasured through the seasons. Constructed with our 100% recycled nylon Baggies shell fabric for mild weather protection and lined with 100% recycled polyester velour fleece for cozy softness. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made to be reversible; wear the 100% recycled nylon Baggies shell side out and the 100% recycled fleece side in, or flip it; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Rectangular neckline and tall collar inspired by our heritage style
- Two-way Vislon® zipper for warmth while sitting
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets on one side and two drop-in pockets on the fleece side
- Longer-length with coverage in back
- Rib-knit trim on hem helps keep warmth in
- Made in Vietnam.
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 7.5-oz 100% recycled polyester double-velour fleece
- Trim: 5.4-oz 100% nylon 1x1 rib knit
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn