For hikes, campfires and every day—this quintessentially warm marsupial pullover has feminine seaming and a kangaroo handwarmer pocket, and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Straightened kangaroo handwarmer pocket modernizes the silhouette
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Nicaragua.
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Body: 9-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece
- Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn