Warm, stretchy and breathable like you’d expect from Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions.
In mountains big and small, our new TechFace Hoody maintains fleece-like comfort along with extended protection. The stretchy, lightweight double-weave fabric (partially recycled polyester, with spandex) offers significantly more wind resistance and durability than our traditional R1®, with smoother layering. Its articulated pattern further encourages a full range of mountain mobility. An alpine-helmet-compatible, adjustable hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility through passing squalls. Detailing includes a pair of high, zippered handwarmer pockets (with venting mesh), an external zippered chest pocket, and sleek, low-bulk stretch-knit cuffs. The adjustable hem snugs via cords routed through the hand pockets, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds excess moisture.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap excess heat; face is durable and treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Alpine-helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and external zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
- 366 g (12.9 oz)