Our cozy Lightweight Better Sweater® Hoody is made from 100% recycled polyester with an easy-wearing sweater-knit face. The hoody’s moisture-wicking fleece interior is spun from heathered yarns dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. 100% recycled polyester fleece side panels have a smooth face and brushed back and provide increased mobility and comfort. The full-zip jacket has a comfortable multi-panel hood for warmth and protection from the elements. Welted zippered handwarmer pockets and spandex binding at collar, cuffs and hem minimize chill. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of 100% recycled polyester flat face, brushed-fleece back
- Zips to the chin; comfortable multi-panel hood for warmth and protection from the elements
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Spandex binding at hem, cuffs and collar
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 400 g (14.1 oz)