When it comes to steep inclines, rocky trails, and hot (hot) summer sun, the Patagonia Happy Hike Short knows a thing or two about keeping you comfortable mile after mile. The four-way stretch fabric makes moving feel magical and dries in record time when you decide to swim in crystal-clear alpine lakes. The low-rise waist features a flat, stretchy waistband with a hidden drawcord for a personalized fit, while the two front pockets easily accommodate small necessities for on-the-fly access. Additionally, two back pockets (one zippered and one drop-in) allow you to carry a wallet and snacks without fear of losing either along the way.
- Stretchy and lightweight hiking shorts for hot summer trail days
- Four-way stretch fabric allows full mobility on steep hiking trails
- DWR coating offers water-resistance and quick dry times
- Stretchy adjustable waistband provides a secure and comfortable fit
- Pockets at the front and back keep your gear and snacks safe
- Polygiene anti-odor technology fight the funk after day-long hikes
- Special treatment at the waistband adds wicking performance