From summertime thunderboomers through spring snowfall, on alpine rock or backcountry tours, Patagonia's Calcite Jacket stays light, durable and stormproof. It’s built with a packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric that has a recycled face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort. The hood is alpine helmet compatible, with a laminated visor and an easily adjustable single pull. Pit zips help ventilate, its zippers repel water, and three secure pockets (exterior left chest and two handwarmers) hold your valuables. With minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures, a dual-adjust drawcord hem, and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric with a recycled face and specially textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather