The Patagonia Bivy Jacket is a quilted 600-fill-power duck down jacket made of nylon canvas. Wind- and water-resistant, this warm and durable piece is insulated with 100% Traceable Down.
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Warm and cozy wide baffle construction with a tall stand-up collar
- Center-front metal-lux zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders; set-in sleeves with 2-position snap-tab closure
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist