For high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions, the Adze Jacket’s stretch-woven fabric breathes and stretches while blocking wind and light precip.
Our Adze Jacket lets you move through alpine conditions without hesitation. Its 2-layer stretch-woven polyester/spandex shell stops wind and sheds snow, and the bonded fleece grid interior wicks moisture and adds light insulation. Zippers secure the two handwarmer pockets, underarm gussets reduce lift on big reaches and hook-and-loop closures seal the cuffs. An adjustable drawcord hem further keeps the weather at bay, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps you stay dry.
- Stretch-woven polyester/spandex soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish bonded with a fleece grid backer that insulates and wicks moisture
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Subtle angled pockets with low-profile storm flaps and mesh backer for security and breathability
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- 561 g (1 lb 3.8 oz)
Size & Fit
Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
2-layer, 9.3-oz 90% polyester/10% spandex stretch woven with a fleece grid backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved