For surfing, fishing or any water activity, a fast-drying 100% recycled nylon cap with a floating brim and a leash anchor point that secures it to you even when submerged. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- We make the Waterfarer Hat of quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for lightweight, breathable comfort
- The soft, floatable brim has a dark underbill to reduce glare and protect your eyes from the sun
- The Waterfarer Hat has a low-profile, adjustable, quick-release buckle in back for a snug fit; a discreet, no-lose leash anchor keeps your cap secure, even when submerged
- The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Patagonia graphics are original works created both by our designers as well as freelance creatives
- Made in China.
- 60 g (2.1 oz)
- Crown and bill: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn