The smallest and lightest duffel in the Black Hole line, perfect for daily errands or gear organization. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Lightweight recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered top opening provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main chamber holds essentials
- Exterior micro daisy chains provide various lash points
- Durable webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Made in Vietnam.
- 230 g (8.11 oz)
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a PU back coating
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
- 10" x 18" x 10"
- 30L (1648 cu in)