Waterproof/breathable jacket insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR finish; insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down
- Insulated, removable, two-way adjustable hood with glued visor; two-way full-zip with buttoned storm flap; tricot-lined collar and chin
- Zippered chest pockets and zippered drop-in front pockets with magnetic snap flaps, all lined with soft tricot; interior zippered pocket
- Adjustable drawcord hem and snap cuffs keep your warmth inside and cold air outside
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 1,236 g (43.6 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.5-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn