Simplicity, adaptability and versatility rule at the crag. The men's Patagonia R1 pullover maintains a similar focus, with a technical fit that can be worn over base layers or as a standalone top.
- High/low grid interior (Polartec® Power Grid® polyester) is key to this pullover's light weight, breathability and versatility
- Fabric stretches, traps heat and compresses to practically nothing
- Minimalist, deep-venting front zipper allows for further temperature regulation, with a soft zipper garage to keep your chin comfy
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under your pack straps
- Polygiene® permanent odor control helps prevent the growth of odor-causing microbes in the fabric
- Exterior left-chest pocket with Slim Zip, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding help seal in warmth