Versatile, comfortable hiking shorts made with 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex stretch fabric that provides 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Not too loose or too tight; room to move comfortably in any activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Two front pockets, two back pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Gusseted crotch allows the full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 8", 10" and 12"
- This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758. Only covered areas are protected. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet
- Made in Vietnam.
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved