Featuring a brim made with Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets, this sporty, low-profile hat is made with lightweight stretch nylon and has an adjustable snap closure. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, structured, low-crown, six-panel hat
- Made of a 65% recycled nylon blend, this hat has a brim made from NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets to help reduce marine plastics
- Lightweight, minimal double-knit headband has miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for moisture and temperature management
- Snap closure in back adjusts for just-right fit
- Patagonia original art
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in China.
- 71 g (2.5 oz)
- Crown, bill and back: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Headband fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn