This 100% recycled polyester/cotton crew sweatshirt is made with 24 plastic bottles and 0.7 pounds of cotton scrap, using 95% less water and producing 53% less CO2 compared to a conventional cotton sweatshirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled materials. This knit fleece has a brushed interior and natural stretch.
- Comfortable pullover sweatshirt has a classic crewneck
- Rib-knit side panels, cuffs and hem; ribbed side panels provide improved movement
- Patagonia original woven label
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Mexico.
- 526 g (18.55 oz)
- 11.5-oz 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton knit fleece with a brushed back
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn