Keep the sun out of your eyes and your hair in place with a comfortable Patagonia P6 trad cap. Featuring a brim made with Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets, this traditional low-crown, unstructured, traditional Patagonia P6 label trad cap is made with soft and flexible organic cotton. Our Patagonia trad cap also has a self-adjustable strap to ensure a perfect fit. We offer many popular colors for our Patagonia label trad cap, such as black, classic navy, current blue, northern green, and more. Shop for your new Patagonia P6 label trad cap below today. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Low-crown, unstructured, six-panel ball cap
- Organic cotton canvas hat and headband; brim is made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Comfortable headband made of 100% organic cotton
- Hat has fabric strap in back that adjusts for a just-right fit
- Patagonia original woven label
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in China.
- 85 g (3 oz)
- Crown, bill and back: 7.5-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn