Except for the zipper teeth, every part of the Lightweight Better Sweater® Hoody is built from recycled materials (and we’re working on those zipper teeth). Soft, sleek and sporting a modern technical aesthetic, the Lightweight Better Sweater® has a 100% recycled polyester fleece torso with a smooth sweater-knit face and a warm, fuzzy interior. Side panels, made of featherweight 100% recycled polyester fleece, have a smooth face and brushed back to glide smoothly and trap heat. For extra warmth and protection, the center-front zipper extends all the way to the chin and the roomy multipanel hood provides cover during cold weather. Spandex binding at the hem, cuffs and collar seals in warmth and rests comfortably on the skin. A left-chest pocket secures with a zipper to hold your prized possessions and two zippered handwarmer pockets protect your hands from wind and cold. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Torso: 7.2-oz recycled polyester fleece; Side panels: 5.4-oz recycled polyester fleece
- The center-front zipper extends to the chin for warmth and protection and the comfortable multipanel hood seals in your heat
- Built with two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and a vertical, left-chest security pocket that closes with a zipper
- Spandex binding at the hem, cuffs and hood seals out cold and rests comfortably on skin
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 482 g (17 oz)