pRobust, no-nonsense protection for cold, soaking-wet conditions. The Insulated Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward by using recycled face fabric on the 2-layer waterproof/breathable shell, and heat-trapping eco-friendly Thermogreen® insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 100-g Thermogreen® insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with simple cord-and-hook design
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zip security pocket
- Venting pit zips have welted, two-way zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 655 g (23.1 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn